Letter from Maintenance Director

Hello All,

I would like to remind everyone of a couple quick safety tips. Extension cords of any kind are not allowed in our facility. They are regulated by the fire safety guidelines as recommended by the National Fire Protection Act. Power strips fall in to that same category and are not allowed anywhere in the building. The safety of our staff and residents are a priority. If there are questions about these regulations, I will be happy answer them. I can be reached at (270) 765-6101 ext. 3430.


Joe Lyvers, Maintenance Director

Categories: newsletter