March was a busy month and presented with new challenges for everyone. Thank you to all the families, staff, and community partners who continue to make ENRC a remarkable place for our residents to live!
Infection control is a priority at Elizabethtown Nursing and Rehab. Our goal is to continue to educate our staff, visitors, and residents on good handwashing and hygiene.
We recommend washing your hands before eating, after caring for someone who is sick, after using the restroom, after blowing your nose, coughing, and sneezing, before and after preparing meals, after handling pets, and after touching garbage, as well as any time your hands are visibility soiled.
Steps for Good Hand Washing:
- Wet your hands with clean water and apply soap.
- Rub your hands together creating a good lather on the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands with clean, running water.
- With a clean towel, dry hands. Or you can air dry them.