Top FIVE Superbowl Snack Foods
Even if you don’t really follow football closely, almost everyone celebrates the Superbowl. There is fun for everyone, new and funny commercials, over the top pre-game and half time shows, and an excuse to have a party!
Most would agree that the Superbowl is all about food, friends and fun.
- Chicken Wings – Wings are easy to make and you can make small batches at a time. The secret to great wings is the Wing sauce.
- Sausages & Hot Dogs – There aren’t many Superbowl foods better than a sweet Italian Sausage smothered in sauted peppers and onions with gobs of mustard all wrapped up in a bun.
- Ribs – They may be difficult to cook just right, but they sure are delicious!
- Chili – This is one of the most versatile and easy one-pan dishes you can make. It has so many variations there is bound to be one that’s to your liking!
- BBQ Pork – In addition to pulled pork, lay out some hamburger buns, home made cold slaw, and some chips and you have the perfect football party meal.