Letter from Activity Director
Thank you to all our family and friends for supporting us during the Covid19 pandemic. We will continue to provide the best care possible while keeping the staff and residents safe. We are currently allowing restricted visits with the residents by appointment only. Please, call the Activity Director, Michael King, at 270-765-6106 to schedule a visit with your loved one. There are strict requirements that must be met to visit with your loved one.
- Visits are scheduled for 30 minutes at a time.
- Family members may visit 2 at a time.
- Social distancing of 6 ft between resident and visitor(s) must be maintained.
- Both resident and visitor must wear a mask.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry to the building.
- Visits cannot occur in the resident’s room. We have a designated area for all visits, and we will maintain your privacy.
Again, we appreciate the patience and understanding while we all do our best to protect the people we love and care about. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Michael King, CMT